We are all everyday psychologists . . .

We are all everyday psychologists. Psychology, the study of human behavior, is something all we use every day of our lives whether we realize it or not. The aim of this blog is to gather and reflect upon web-wide information about human behavior to enhance understanding of ourselves and others.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Follow Think Psych on Facebook!

Due to time constraints (as of March 2017, I'm teaching 8 classes at 3 different colleges and driving nearly 600 miles per week and somehow still trying to have some semblance of a life in there), I will be maintaining Think Psych primarily on my Facebook page. Please join me at


Think Psych Facebook Page

While on Facebook, you might also want to check out my College Success Insider page where I dispense advice, tips, and insight about thriving in higher education as a student.

College Success Insider Facebook Page

Thanks!